Local instructor-led live Akka training courses in Azərbaycan.
Akka Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan, participants will learn the design principles behind Akka, including the Actor Model and Reactive Manifesto, as they build and deploy an asynchronous, message-driven application in Akka. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the "let it crash" model to build applications that self-heal and systems that never stop.
- Understand Actors, actor lifecycle and how to employ them to create proper, concurrent parallel systems.
- Build Reactive Architecture that is responsive, elastic, resilient, and message driven.
- Integrate remoting and clustering features with third party systems.
- Deploy the Akka toolkit in production systems, scaling it to multiple nodes and third party systems.
- Manage system behavior and horizontal distribution.
- Build systems that "react" to environmental changes.
This training outline is intended to bring attendees from a beginner to an intermediate/advanced level in the understanding and knowledge of the Akka framework. The entire course is hands on, mostly driven by the trainer in the beginning and progressively shifting towards the attendees producing code themselves (and downloading implementations/solutions written by the trainer). Attendees are not expected to have prior knowledge of Scala, the trainer will take the necessary time to explain and clarify all the intricacies that relate to the Scala code used.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (onsite or remote) is aimed at experienced Akka developers who wish to scale out their applications to multiple nodes and 3rd party systems. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Take advantage of Akka's advanced features to extend their existing Akka applications
- Develop and deploy complex, large-scale applications.
- Scale an existing application beyond a single JVM.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (onsite or remote) is aimed at experienced Akka developers who wish to use the Akka Streams API to write applications for consuming streaming data. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of streams and how they are implemented in Akka.
- Use the various Akka Streams API components to build fault tolerant streams.
- Deploy an Akka Streams application to production.
Online Akka courses, Weekend Akka courses, Evening Akka training, Akka boot camp, Akka instructor-led, Weekend Akka training, Evening Akka courses, Akka coaching, Akka instructor, Akka trainer, Akka training courses, Akka classes, Akka on-site, Akka private courses, Akka one on one training