Local instructor-led live GPU training courses in Azərbaycan.
GPU Course Outlines
This course covers how to program GPUs for parallel computing. Some of the applications include deep learning, analytics, and engineering applications.
This instructor-led, live training course in Azərbaycan covers how to program GPUs for parallel computing, how to use various platforms, how to work with the CUDA platform and its features, and how to perform various optimization techniques using CUDA. Some of the applications include deep learning, analytics, image processing and engineering applications.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to build hardware-accelerated object detection and tracking models to analyze streaming video data. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the necessary development environment, software and libraries to begin developing.
- Build, train, and deploy deep learning models to analyze live video feeds.
- Identify, track, segment and predict different objects within video frames.
- Optimize object detection and tracking models.
- Deploy an intelligent video analytics (IVA) application.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use CUDA to build Python applications that run in parallel on NVIDIA GPUs. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use the Numba compiler to accelerate Python applications running on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Create, compile and launch custom CUDA kernels.
- Manage GPU memory.
- Convert a CPU based application into a GPU-accelerated application.
Online GPU courses, Weekend GPU courses, Evening GPU training, GPU boot camp, GPU instructor-led, Weekend GPU training, Evening GPU courses, GPU coaching, GPU instructor, GPU trainer, GPU training courses, GPU classes, GPU on-site, GPU private courses, GPU one on one training