Local instructor-led live MagicDraw training courses in Azərbaycan.
MagicDraw Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at those who wish to use Cameo Simulation Toolkit to effectively create and run SysML diagrams and models.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare and configure SysML diagrams for simulation.
- Execute Activity diagrams.
- Execute State Machine diagrams.
- Execute Parametric diagrams.
- Execute Sequence diagrams.
To attend this course the participant should meet the prerequisities and have a good understanding of the SysML diagrams.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Includes lectures and hands-on practice in using MagicDraw or Cameo for systems modeling using SysML;
- Explains major SysML concepts and diagrams;
- Provides hands-on experience building system model examples;
- Shows how to trace model elements in different views;
- Explains how to use MagicDraw features efficiently;
- Is based on a consistent modeling case study.
- System architects, system engineers, software architects and other stakeholders who will create and use models.
- Presentations, discussions, and case study-based practical assignments.
- Slides, case study model, and practical assignment descriptions.
- Each participant receives NobleProg certificate indicating that he/she attended the training.
You will also learn how to use specific SysML diagrams such as the requirements diagram and the parametric diagram, as well as the concept of allocation. We will also emphasize the need to define a modeling approach, adapted to the business context and the type of system to be studied.
The practice will be done using the Cameo Systems Modeler (MagicDraw) modeling tool from NoMagic.
- Theoretical presentation illustrated with examples
- 50% practical work with Cameo Systems Modeler on a case study throughout the training