Local instructor-led live ONAP training courses in Azərbaycan.
ONAP Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem.
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions.
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services.
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach.
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at telecom engineers, developers, and IT personnel who wish to use ONAP and optimize telecommunication network functions. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install Open Network Automation Platform and configure the necessary frameworks.
- Understand the components and concepts foundational to the ONAP environment.
- Build and automate physical and virtual telecommunication network functions.
- Manage and optimize the life cycles of systems and operations executed through ONAP.
- Leverage the features of ONAP and overcome the challenges to telecommunication applications.
Online ONAP courses, Weekend ONAP courses, Evening ONAP training, ONAP boot camp, ONAP instructor-led, Weekend ONAP training, Evening ONAP courses, ONAP coaching, ONAP instructor, ONAP trainer, ONAP training courses, ONAP classes, ONAP on-site, ONAP private courses, ONAP one on one training