Local instructor-led live Open edX training courses in Azərbaycan.
Open edX Course Outlines
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing.
- Understand the Open edX architecture, tools, and development process.
- Build, test and deploy new applications and services to extend the richness of an Open edX course.
- Integrate existing web, desktop, and mobile applications and content into an Open edX course.
- Track, monitor and analyze the activity and performance of an Open edX service or application.
- Install and configure a production-grade Open edX system.
- Define user roles and permissions.
- Configure database and perform maintenance operations.
- Secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a live Open edX system.
- Peform administration tasks, including backup, restore and site migration.
- Understand how Open edX's different components work together to enable instructors to design world-class online learning.
- Use Open edX's course-authoring tool to build an edX course.
- Blend the right kind of course content and multimedia to enrichen a course.
- Create interactive, hands-on lessons and activities.
- Assess student performance and provide timely feedback using Open edX instructor tools.
- Collaborate with others to deploy and manage an entire series of online course work.