Local instructor-led live Requirements Engineering training courses in Azərbaycan.
Requirements Engineering Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to apply MBD methodologies to reduce development costs and accelerate the time to market of their embedded software products.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Select and utilize the right tools for implementing MBD.
- Use MBD to carry out rapid development in the early stages of their embedded software project.
- Shorten the release of their embedded software into the market.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- identify different types of requirements.
- understand the overall concepts of, and activities within, requirements analysis.
- be familiar with the requirements analysis methodology.
- use different requirements analysis techniques to their advantage.
- structure requirements in order to communicate efficiently with architects and developers through an iterative requirement gathering process.
Completing requirements engineering knowledge, for example obtained at our “Requirements engineering foundation (2 days)” training, or in other ways, with the knowledge required to pass the examination for Foundation IREB CPRE Certificate (IREB CPRE FL).
The exam requires coping with specific test exam questions, which we learn during this 1-day training.
Professionals wishing to confirm their knowledge and experience in requirements engineering by passing the examination for IREB CPRE FL certificate.