Local instructor-led live TypeScript training courses in Azərbaycan.
TypeScript Course Outlines
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing TypeScript and Node.js applications.
- Take advantage of Typescript's advanced capabilities to write clean, expressive code with fewer errors.
- Configure and use Webpack with TypeScript to build complex front-end UIs.
- Use custom data types (Union, Intersection, Tuple Types, etc.) to extend existing generic types.
- Implement asynchronous code patterns and APIs for error handling and validating responses.
- Deploy TypeScript and Node.js applications to production environments (AWS EC2, Heroku, etc.).
This course will introduce the foundations on which React and other libraries (like Angular and Vue.js) are based on and highlight the sepecifics of React. It will also cover technologies that are commonly used with React, like Redux and React-Router.
By the end of this course participants will be able to build applications of various complexity with React while adhering to best practices.
This instructor-led, live training introduces TypeScript's unit testing features and frameworks. Participants get a chance to put theory to practice by constructing a collection of unit tests that can be run against real-life applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- UI frameworks such as React are optional and can be covered if desired.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.