Local instructor-led live Version Control Systems training courses in Azərbaycan.
Version Control Systems Subcategories
Version Control Systems Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at software engineers and anyone who wishes to learn how to use Gerrit as a Git repository and perform code reviews. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Gerrit works and how to manage the Gerrit web interface.
- Learn good practices for using Gerrit in handling code review workflows.
- Administer and configure a Gerrit project.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at DevOps engineers who wish to use Kubernetes and Gitlab to automate the DevOps lifecycle. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate application builds, tests, and deployments.
- Create an automated build infrastructure.
- Deploy an application to a containerized cloud environment.
This course has been created for everyone who is going to use Git repository. Software developers, project managers, software architects and solutions architects, release managers, etc...
This course shows Subversion users how to use Git. It helps to seamlessly migrate habits from SVN to Git and avoid common mistakes.
This course has been created for project managers, release managers, product managers, product owners, Scrum Masters, software architects and everyone who is responsible for planning releases and deployment of software. It shows how to move changes from requirements, through development and tests to production environment using distributed version control system (GIT in particular, but people using other distributed SCMs can benefit from this course as well).
This is a comprehensive course for people not familiar with any other distributed version control system. It starts with simple exercises for working in a local repository and finishes with practising working in a team. This course focuses on exercises.
In this instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan, participants will learn how to use Bitbucket as a version control system in a software development environment. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand version control concepts such as workflows, branching and merging.
- Use Bitbucket and Git to manage software development and versioning.
- Integrate Bitbucket with other Atlassian software such as Jira, HipChat, Confluence and Bamboo.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at DevOps engineers who wish to set up, deploy and manage a Git-based software deployment workflow for their Kubernetes applications. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Spinnaker and Terraform.
- Understand the benefits of GitOps over traditional CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code (IAC).
- Move away from maintaining scripts. Configure and execute well-defined deployment process.
- Apply best practices for cloud-native deployment, management, and monitoring.
- Recover deployments from partial failures without manual intervention.
- Create a GitOps strategy for application development.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to set up and use Gitlab for version control and continuous integration. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Gitlab.
- Understand how to implement an alternative to Github.
- Use Gitlab to manage a DevOps lifecycle.
- Use Gitlab for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Efficiently develop, release and test software using Gitlab.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at developers and software engineers who are new to GitHub's platform and want to employ its features along with Git for better versioning and management of an enterprise application's source code. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Setup and configure an account for accessing GitHub's web-based platform.
- Understand how Git's system works and grasp the concepts foundational to GitHub.
- Create and manage GitHub repositories while implementing Git workflows.
- Execute source code changes inside GitHub and sync revisions that were done outside the platform.
- Operate Pull Requests, Tags, Releases, and other fundamental GitHub components.
- Perform version control functionalities based on Git and utilize GitHub's bash environment.
- Create repository branches for resolving project defects together with the team.
- Grasp and familiarize themselves with Git and GitHub's structure for better programming practice.
This course has been created for people who need to work co-operatively. The course explains the concepts of merges, conflicts, branches, revisions and diff files. Participants will learn how to use command line tools as well as GUIs like Tortoise.
This course is for system administrators who need to install and maintain Subversion software and Subversion repository. The aim of this course is to widen the skills of system administrators so that they can administer Subversion repository servers and provide the best advice of the practices of Subversion. This course features a lot of lab exercises on Linux virtual machines.
This course is aimed at advanced users of subversion, such as release managers, project leaders, or anyone who wants their svn repository to be in a streamlined production chain, who are involved heavily with branching management, automatic build/compilation and testing, even deployment and updating. The students would benefit from this course working more closely with their development team and deployment team, especially for large size companies or those with geographically distributed branches. This course features a lot of exercises on CentOS 5 virtual machines.
This instructor-led, live training in Azərbaycan (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to build, test, deploy and monitor containerized software to the cloud, without having to provision or manage infrastructure. By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply a configuration-as-code approach to setting up infrastructure.
- Create custom configured Docker containers for deploying software applications to the cloud.
- Deploy software to multiple environments.
- Monitor deployments via the Bitbucket Pipelines Deployment Dashboard.
Online Version Control Systems courses, Weekend Version Control Systems courses, Evening Version Control Systems training, Version Control Systems boot camp, Version Control Systems instructor-led, Weekend Version Control Systems training, Evening Version Control Systems courses, Version Control Systems coaching, Version Control Systems instructor, Version Control Systems trainer, Version Control Systems training courses, Version Control Systems classes, Version Control Systems on-site, Version Control Systems private courses, Version Control Systems one on one training